02/23 - Vehicles & Motorcycles
Location, Date and Time:
Onsite & online
Wel Tek International Corporation
Bankruptcy Case No.: 15-49285-MLO
Sarah Nell Hill
Bankruptcy Case No.: 16-21707-PGH
When: Thursday, February 23, 2017 at 10:00 a.m.
Where: 1883 Marina Mile Blvd., Ste 106, Ft Lauderdale, FL 33315
Inspection period: Day of sale 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. (preview also available by appointment prior to morning of sale)
Sale will consist of:
- 1969 Jaguar E-Type Coupe: 1 Owner Car! Beautiful "Straight" Jaguar Xke 2+2. Runs & Drives Like a Dream! Original Automatic Transmission, A/C, Original Wire Wheels, Original Interior And Exterior, Rust And Bondo Free Body And Frame. Estimated Mileage: 90,000. Clean Title. *Maintenance Just Completed By Gulfstream Jaguar Ft Lauderdale Fl On 1/30/2017: Rebuilding Of Carbs, New Rotor Cap, Spark Plugs, New Battery And Full Tune Up. *Current Past Maintenance Performed By Specialist: Bob Cellers Auto Clinic, Daytona Beach, Fl. Fresh (Non Numbers Matching) Short Block Replacement And Heads Done On (2/22/2016), New Wheel/Hub Bearings, Half Shafts, Axle “U” Joints Done On (12/2015), New Brake Cable And Brake Adjustment Done On (12/2015), (4) New Shocks, Replaced Carb Diaphragms Done On (1/2016).This Is An Excellent Example Of The Iconic E-Type. Perfect For Collectors! *Service Invoices Available Upon Request. Vin #1R40602Bw
- 1996 Harley Davidson FLSTF Custom Fat Boy Motorcycle: This Harley Davidson Fat Boy Was Previously Owned And Customized By Dennis Rodman And Built By World Famous California Bike Designers” Carlini Design” And Custom Parts Builder Corbin. It Has Been Featured In The Corbin Catalog As Well As Calanders And Other Publications. The Bike Is In Good Running And Riding Condition And Will Definitely Turn Lots Of Heads When Going Down The Road! Vin #1Hd1Bml36Ty039854, Odometer Reading: 11,590
- 2002 Suzuki VL800 Volusia Motorcycle: Runs And Rides Very Nicely. Starts Right Up. Fair Overall Condition With Minor Blemishes, Left Tail Light Is Broken, Small Dent On The Gas Tank, New Battery. This Is A Great (Light Weight) Entry Level Bike, Vin #Js1Vs54Ax2210109, Odometer Reading: 6,221
- 2009 Chevrolet Traverse LTZ FWD: Sports Utility 4-Door, Leather Interior, Rear Entertainment Center, Power Everything, Very Well Optioned Vehicle, Vin #1Gner33D39S113753, Odometer Reading: 104,216
- Click here to view the online auction catalog with photos
Partial terms of sale:
Condition: All items are as is, where is, with no warranty expressed or implied. Subject to confirmation.
Registration: $100.00 refundable cash deposit and valid driver's license to participate.
Payments due: No later than noon on 02/24.
Checkout: 02/23 & 02/24 from 9am - 4pm
Onsite buyer's premium: 10% bp will apply.
Online buyer's premium: 13% bp will apply.
How to participate at this auction? There are 3 ways to register:
- In Person: You are required to present a valid driver's license and $100.00 refundable cash deposit at the auction site on the day of sale.
- On-line: Simply click on the link below "Register for this auction to bid online". The link will navigate you to www.proxibid.com site. Locate the button at the top of the screen "Sign Up". You are required to fill out the registration form and provide a credit card in order to bid online. Please contact www.proxibid.com directly if you are having trouble signing up.
- Absentee: Simply place an absentee bid at least 24 hours prior to the sale. An assigned staff member will bid in your absence up to your maximum bid. Click here to download the Absentee Bid Form. Fax the form to (954) 252-2791 along with a copy of your driver's license and 25% deposit.
Address : 1883 Marina Mile Blvd., Suite 106 Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33315
Click for Map
Auction Starts : February 23, 2017 at 10:00 AM