Universal Health Care Group, Inc.
Bankruptcy Auction - Onsite & Online
United States Bankruptcy Court
Middle District of Florida - Tampa Division
Ordered by Soneet Kapila, Trustee for the Estate of:
Universal Health Care Group, Inc. Chapter 11 Case No.: 8:13-bk-01520-KRM and American Managed Care, LLC Jointly Administered with Case No.: 8:13-bk-05952-KRM
2 Day Sale:
Auction dates: Tues, September 24 & Wed, September 25 at 10:00 am
Auction will take place at 100 Central Avenue, St. Petersburg, Fl 33701
Preview: We will have an inspection period open to the public on Monday, 09/23 from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm and morning of sale 9:00 -10:00 am
Payments: Full payment due by noon on 09/26
10% Buyers Premium onsite / 13% Buyers Premium online
PLEASE NOTE: We will start the "DAY 2" event with the artwork first. We will be out of catalog order for this sale. Auctioneer will start with lot number 759 through 883, then go back to lot 456 - 758.
Sale will consist of:
- High-end Office Furniture
- Vast amount of Office Cubicle Workstations (1000+)
- Filing Cabinets, Office Equipment, Copiers
- Over 400+ Computers & Laptops
- Projectors, Phone Systems
- Lounge Furniture, Conference Tables, Flat Screen Televisions
- Office Supplies & Printer Cartridges, Shelving
- Medical Supplies i.e. Glucose Montoring Systems
- Exquisite Custom Hand-blown Glass Plates
- Beautiful Glass Sculptures
- 6’ft Portrait of Gandhi
- Fantastic Collection of Custom Art by Prominent Tampa Artist Alberto Murillo
- Abstract Paintings by David Frutko
- Wide Range of Contemporary Paintings and Photographs by Well-Known Artists
How to participate at this auction? There are 3 ways to register:
- In Person: You are required to present a valid driver's license and $100.00 refundable deposit at the auction site on the day of sale.
- On-line: Simply click on the link below "Register for this auction to bid online". The link will navigate you to www.proxibid.com site. Locate the button at the top of the screen "Sign Up". You are required to fill out the registration form and provide a credit card in order to bid online. Please contact www.proxibid.com directly if you are having trouble signing up.
- Absentee: Simply place an absentee bid at least 24 hours prior to the sale. An assigned staff member will bid in your absence up to your maximum bid. Click here to download the Absentee Bid Form. Fax the form to (954) 252-2791 along with a copy of your driver's license and 25% deposit.
Address : 100 Central Avenue St. Petersburg, Florida 33701
Click for Map
Auction Starts : 09/24/2013 at 10:00 AM