Nautica International, Inc.
Public Auction - Onsite & Online
Nautica International, Inc. a well known and respected boat manufacturing company specializing in the production of rigid-hulled inflatable boats (RIB's) since 1982.
Nautica Int’l products featured fiberglass hull, tube assembly crafts with a wide range of boat models and uses including; closed cabin, catamaran, flush decks, jet drive, sport models, rescue boats, US Coast Guard, military and law enforcement use. Model sizes range from 9’ft to 44’ft hulls with a number of different propulsion options.
- Auction date: Wednesday, October 24 at 12pm
- Auction will take place at our office 3613 N 29 Ave, Hollywood, Fl 33020
- Preview: Oct 23 from 10-4pm & day of sale 9-11am at 1600 S 66 Ave, Pembroke Pines, Fl 33023
Bulk sale of all property belonging to Nautica International, Inc. aka Nautica Boats.
*The sale includes tangible and intellectual property including:
- Large Variety of Fuel Tanks
- Eastman Worldwide M9000 CNC Static Cutting System 6'X28'
- Garfas Machine Company Series #9920592 Roughing Machine
- Lomac Belt Sander/Grinder Roughing Machine
- Tons of Boat Dollies
- Electric Hoists
- Welding Equipment: Miller Syncrowave 350XL Welder, Millermatic 35 Welder, Miller Syncrowave 351 Welder w/Dyna Flux Cooler, Miller Spectrum 375 Cut Mate, Miller Millermatic 185 Welder
- Ingersoll-Rand SSR-EP40SE Air Compressor
- Zeks Heat Sink Air Dryer Model #400HSEA500 3 Phase
- Accu-Sep Water Separator
- MVP Magnum Venus Products Spray Guns/Gel Coats
- Over 40+ Boat Molds ranging from 9'ft to 44'ft
- Covered Domes
- 30'ft Tri Axel Trailer
- Toyota Diesel 2 Stage, 5,000 LBS Capacity Fork Lift, Hrs: 6,649
- Toyota Diesel 3 Stage, 7,700 LBS Capacity Fork Lift, Hrs: 5,411
- Wood Working Shop Equipment
- Warehouse Equipment
- Office Furniture & Office Equipment
*Exclusion: does not include Nautica International, Inc. name and/or website.
Address : 3613 N 29 Avenue Hollywood, Florida 33020
Click for Map
Auction Starts : 10/24/2012 at 12:00 PM